The 365 Days of Philosophy is an investigation of philosophy, spanning the whole year.
Tune in to the monthly 365 Days of Philosophy podcast for philosophical discussions about news, issues, good thinking, bad reasons and chat about seeking wisdom. Every episode is delivered by your host, Kylie Sturgess. Please leave positive comments and ratings on iTunes and contact me at email@example.com about sponsoring or suggestions.
Check out the blog every day in 2013 at www.365daysofphilosophy.com.
- January – Stephen Law
- February – Nigel Warburton
- March – AC Grayling lecture
- April – Damon Young
- May – Leslie Cannold
- June – Russell Blackford
- July – Sean Faircloth
- August – A.C Grayling Lecture II
- September – Philip Nitschke
- October – Massimo Pigliucci
- November – Maryam Namazie
- December – Professor Donald Prothero